Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Back to school - BGC#19 + sizzix post

Hi peeps ! its already our 19th challenge @ Beyond Grey
and it gives me a lot of happiness that you all have shown us so much love :) 
So then i will get down to the next challenge :) 
time for us to make a SCHOOL theme card or a LO 
Photo by Amy Atlas via pinterest 

Heare is my card 
I love this card die by sizzix it just cuts out the cards so perfectly! Its the
its got two beautiful designs that makes card cutting a breeze !
Every one should have one of these :)  

that i got frm PPS dubai , oh well its got the perfect papers for a school theme. 
Dictionary , stripes, a pink graph pattern and crosswords :) 
I have used my alphabet stencil and spray painted it the traditional way - using a toothbrush 
like we used to do in school :) its a good exercise !

Above is one of my fav stamp set by
I simply adore the image , dont u ? 
 
 I have used Spellbinders FLORAL OVALS,
for the oval die cut and some local eflute paper for the banner. 
waiting to hear your comments :)
 Hope u will play with us this time
at Beyond Grey
 XO 
P

Challenges : 
Simon-says-dies-and/or-punches
 

Supplies 


4 comments:

  1. She is darling, beautifully colored! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week - good luck!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Creative Commons License
Lightbox Creative Ideas by PJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.