Sunday, May 1, 2011

Book decoration/ ornamentation


This is my Book of rhymes & Stories that i made for my Montessori Training. 
Days are passing by and my training is almost to its last stages .... 
It was fun and now im running against time to Finish all the required projects ....
I will keep this space updated with most of my School projects now :) 
for my fellow bloggers. 
Lots of kindergarten stuff :) 
Supplies Used - 
  • Handmade paper (For base)
  • Dolly paper 
  • Pencil Colors (To color dolly paper)
  • Hand made Butterflies 
  • Handmade paper flowers
  • Golden net fabric made into a bow & flower
  • Star punch 
  • sequin (Star shape)
  • Paper fan with stitching 
  • Buttons 
  • stones 
  • Ribbon
  • Leaves
  • colorful paper clips
  • left over card-stock 





No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Creative Commons License
Lightbox Creative Ideas by PJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.